ISOBUS Test Interface (ITI)
The Agriculture industry’s leading method to ensure conformance of the ISOBUS standard
When the electronics on any farm implement are designed to interface to the ISOBUS standard, that implement should be able to be connected to and communicate with a tractor from any manufacturer. As with any standard, there are nuances and interpretations that can cause loss of communication or miscommunication between the devices. This can be (and has been) a point of frustration for many customers.
In support of the Agriculture Industry Electronics Foundation (AEF), CertTech has developed the ISOBUS Test Interface (ITI) to ensure that newly developed products and implements adhere to ISOBUS and all signals and communication lines fall within their specified tolerances. The ITI has been used for years and has proven to be the market leader for ISOBUS assurance. Every year, the AEF holds a “Plugfest” where vendors can bring their new products and validate their compatibility with other vendor’s products. CertTech’s ITI will help ensure that
your new design will perform at the next Plugfest! New to the ITI offering is the Part 5 Power Interruption Tester. This is a separate module (PCA) that users can integrate with the ITI. It provides a more convenient method for the Power Interruption Test. If you don’t have an ITI, call us today or call to enhance your current test set to include the Part 5 Power Interruption Test!
- Main and In-Cab Connectors
- Displays Voltage and Current on 3.5 digit LCD meters
- Provides up to 4 Amps from a local power supply
- Supports up to 8 Amps from an external power supply
- Automated or manual power controls
- USB device drivers NI CAN and NI DAQMX
- Optional CAN module
- Four 12V max digital input lines
- One 32bit, 5 MHz and 2.0V high to 0.8V low input voltage counter
- Three 12 bit, 10 kS/s, 144kΩ and +/-10V analog inputs
- MAIN and In-Cab connectors used to interface with the ECU
- Displays Voltage and Current on two 3.5 digit LCD meters
- 4 Open collector (TTL, LVTTL, CMOS Compatible) digital output lines
- 1 analog output at 12 bits, software timed
- 12V (5A max) and 5V (200mA max), constant supplies
- Toggle Switches
The ISOBUS Test Interface (ITI) is a compact, economical solution for performing AEF ISOBUS Conformance Tests. This versatile platform can be used for daily build testing as well.
Conformance Tester Data Sheet PDF
Conformance Tester User Guide PDF