Here are the facts; using qualified commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) tools in the development of safety and mission-critical systems saves time, money and improves time to market.
The use of software tools is encouraged by regulatory authorities—and the qualification of test tools allows for the tool features and functions, and their corresponding outputs, to be trusted as true and correct.
The TQK for Mx-Suite is a collection of artifacts used to provide evidence of ‘trustworthiness’ enabling the qualified use of Mx-Suite as a test tool.
- Defines the functional requirements for Mx-Suite
- Creates an extensive set of tests to demonstrate compliance with the requirements
- Delivers extensive documentation to show compliance in accordance with functional safety standards
- Provides an extendable framework that allows for coverage extension as needed
For starters, the Tool Qualification Kit can significantly reduce the time and cost of formal tool qualification.
- Supports tool qualification processes for DO-178C, ISO 26262 and regulations in medical and other industries.
- Provides a comprehensive set of requirements and test coverage for common features.
- Delivers an extensive suite of tests verifying the provided requirements.
- Offers a readily extendable framework that allows for coverage extension as needed.
- Provides often required Safety Manual or TQP, TOR, TQAS, test trace matrix and review documentation.
Bottom line; the TQK for Mx-Suite will save you a shipload of money and time over the life of your product!
We have created an ROI calculator to help view the savings! Click here to view!
Call Mark Anderson to set up a webX demo of the Tool Qualification Kit.
Please contact us for any additional information that you might need.
Copyright @ 2017 CertTech, L.L.C.
All rights reserved.