Scalable – Functions and hardware capacities are easily updated for compatibility with evolving test needs.
I/Q Recorder – Precise control of simulated signals and ability to record generated I/Q data.
Customer Services – A full service solution that includes customization, training and GNSS expertise.
Total Cost of Ownership – Pricing structure that optimizes acquisition and maintenance costs.
- Multi-Constellation Simulation [Basic GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS and optional BEIDOU]
- Multi-Frequency Simulation [Basic L1/L2/L5, E1/E5/E6, G1/G2 and optional B1/B2]
- Satellite based augmentation systems supported [EGNOS, WAAS]
- Real-time generation of up to 72 configurable satellites with 2 RF channels
- Fully customizable and highly realistic scenario
- Simulated I/Q recording for playback or post analysis
- Powered by CNES constellator software
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface
- Self-contained portable unit
- Customer services for maintenance and support
Call Mark Anderson for quotes.
Copyright @ 2017 CertTech, L.L.C.
All rights reserved.